Version 2 of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro includes all the same great features as the original Phantom 4 Pro and boasts several enhancements including improved resolution for on-controller live-view streaming, enhanced connectivity, and more.
Like the original, the Phantom 4 Pro Version 2 features a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP 1" CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K/60fps video and photo bursts at up to 14 fps. It also utilizes the Flight Autonomy system, which includes dual rear-vision sensors and infrared sensing for a total of five directions of obstacle sensing and four directions of obstacle avoidance.
Instead of Lightbridge, the Phantom 4 Pro Version 2 now uses Ocusync, which enables improved live video stream performance. Other notable enhancements include lighter props and reduced overall takeoff weight, wireless integration with DJI Goggles, and bolstered transmission power.
- 4K/60fps Video – 100Mbps
- Mechanical shutter – No rolling shutter distortion
- Active track - Recognize and automatically follow people and objects
- Tap fly - Plot a course simply by tapping on the screen
- Draw mode – Draw a flight path in real time on the screen
- Gesture mode – Control the aircraft with hand and arm movements
- Autonomous flying – Focus on getting your shots
- High wind resistance – Upto 36 km ph
- OcuSync 2.0 HD Image transmission – Up to 8km away
- Intelligent flight mode - Up to 30 minutes Flight Time